The judges who will be examining the 77 product entries this year has been decided upon by The National Marine Manufacturers Association and Boating Writers International. There will be 8 judges for the awards, and they are as follows:
- Zuzana Prochazka: a photographer and traveling journalist in the boating industry with more than 20 years of experience.
- Alan Wendt: Boating Writers International president who has been a judge for 15 years. Also a freelance writer, consultant and event organizer in the boating industry.
- Frank Lanier: 35 years of experience in the diving and marine industry. Currently works as a SAMS-Accredited Marine Surveyor.
- Marilyn Mower: A marine journalist of 30+ years.
- Lenny Rudow: has been in the marine industry for over 20 years and operates the biggest online boating websites.
- Lawrence Husick: a freelancer writer, patent attorney, entrepreneur and cruising sailor. A marine industry veteran who has a lot of experience.
- Nigel Calder: freelance consultant, ocean navigator and professional boat builder.
- Gary Reich: has more than 25 years of experience in the boating industry, with 15 spent in publishing.
Learn more and read the full article here.