Fort Lauderdale has a number of different activities you can engage in while visiting, like taking a trip to Sanibel Island or spending the day at Pompano Beach. Here at Atlantic Beach Clubs, we are all about having fun in the sunshine state, and the following is a list of our top five favorite Fort Lauderdale FL
Top Five Favorite Fort Lauderdale Activities
- The Everglades: With 1.5 million acres of swamps, saw-grass prairies, and sub-tropical jungles, The Everglades National Park is one of the most fascinating public parks in the country. The Everglades park is located on the southern tip of Florida and is home to thousands of animals. Some of the wildlife includes 14 endangered species such as the American Crocodile, the Florida Panther, and the West Indian Manatee.
- Butterfly World: Butterfly World offers visitors a fun, educational opportunity to experience the 10-acre butterfly farm and research facility. In addition to being the birthplace of millions of butterflies, Butterfly World features the largest free-flight hummingbird aviary in the United States.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach: Fort Lauderdale‘s beaches offer crystal-clear water, beautiful white sand and great weather year-round. It doesn’t matter if this is where you’re wrapping up the summer or planning a winter vacation; there are plenty of things for you and your family to do. Not only are there a number of aquatic rentals available, but also activities like banana boat rides.
- Secret Woods Nature Center: The Secret Woods Nature Center is a part of the Broward County Parks system and is located in Dania Beach. This preserve features a 3,800 square foot walk-through butterfly sanctuary, two nature trails, and an interpretive center.
- Museum of Discovery and Science: This is the perfect place to spend a rainy Fort Lauderdale day. The Museum of Discovery and Science is a great way to sneak a little education into a day of fun. The museum is home to over 200 exhibits including the largest living coral reef in captivity, bats, snakes, the Runways to Rockets aerospace exhibit, and an IMAX theater.
is a fun and exciting city your whole family is sure to enjoy. If jet ski rentals
aren’t your thing, why not try snorkeling
or banana boat rides in Fort Lauderdale? When you’re looking for some excitement, contact Atlantic Beach Clubs and ask about our banana boat tours
and how our expertly trained and certified drivers can show you the ride of your life. Contact us at 954-376-3770
today for more information.